You Are Reading

Blog

Author 02 March, 2011 ,
I've been putting off writing a blog for over three years now.

It's not because blogging is complicated or incredibly time consuming but because I like things to be a bit organised and when you're working with a lot of things, it's sometimes difficult deciding what to dedicate your blog to...

I'd like to share as much as I can about the different things I do but they would look out of place, all sitting unconnected and lonely in one single blog - and a bit much to cater for individually. So I've resigned myself to updating this blog simply with all of the creative stuff I do. So writing, photography, film-making, random artistry, that kind of thing... and hopefully you guys will enjoy reading about it.

I may not be able to update it as frequently as I'd like but, as and when I do, I'll try and create a detailed enough digest to keep you guys in the loop.

If you want to get in touch about any of the work I do, you can email me at adamyosef [at] live [dot] co [dot] uk.
 
Copyright 2010 | Adam Yosef